Tetzel Law, LLC is pleased to announce the addition of attorneys Kevin Donius and Roger Brunelle formerly of Sbrogna, Brunelle & Donius, LLP.
Attorney Kevin Donius joins Tetzel Law as a partner where he will continue to represent clients in medical malpractice and serious personal injury claims. He has been representing injured and disabled clients since 1987 and has served as lead trial counsel in cases in the State and Federal District Courts of Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire, in the Federal District Court of Rhode Island and in the U.S. Court of Claims. Mr. Donius is a graduate of the Georgetown University Law center (J.D., 1987), the University of Notre Dame (B.A., 1984) and Boston College High School (1980). He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys and the American Association For Justice. He has been recognized as a “Super Lawyer” annually by the Massachusetts Super Lawyers Magazine and has been listed in the publication “The Best Lawyers in America”.
Attorney Roger Brunelle joins Tetzel Law as an Of-Counsel attorney. Roger has practiced law in Worcester for over forty years, is frequently invited by the Worcester County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association and Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education to lecture on topics related to his field of practice. In addition, he has served as an Advisor to law students in Harvard Law School’s Trial Advocacy Program. Roger is also a member of the National Trial Lawyers-Top 100 Trial Lawyers, a lifetime charter member of Rue Ratings’ Best Attorneys of America, and a member of The National Association of Distinguished Counsel-Nation’s Top One Percent. He has been selected to the Massachusetts Super Lawyers and The Best Lawyers in America publication list every year since 2010.
In addition to Attorneys Donius and Brunelle, both Nicole LeBlanc and Denise Geoghan, who worked at Sbrogna, Brunelle & Donius, LLP as legal assistants, have also joined Tetzel Law.
Below are representative Settlement and Verdicts achieved by Attorney Donius and Brunelle:
• $8.45 Million Settlement for Death of Pedestrian Killed When She Was Run Over by a Vehicle While She Was Attending an Event at a Large, Out-Door Venue
• $6 Million Arbitration Award for Medical Malpractice For Birth Defect Due to Failure to Administer Anti-Biotics. Highest Ever Medical Malpractice Arbitration Award in Massachusetts
• $4.3 Million Settlement for Young Child Who Suffered Permanent Brain Damage in a Recreational Vehicle Accident
• $3 Million Arbitration Award for Man Rendered Blind Due to Negligent Failure to Treat Angle Closure Glaucoma
• $2.5 Million Dollar Settlement for Death of a 57-Year-Old Man in A Crash Caused by A Tractor Trailer
• $2.5 Million recovery for estate of a man killed due to the negligence of a truck driver
• $2.4 Million recovery for man rendered blind due to ER physician error
• $2.0 Million Settlement for Death by Electrocution of 26-Year-Old Apprentice Electrician
• $1.95 Million recovery for woman whose lung cancer diagnosis was delayed due to a radiologist’s error
• $1.8 Million for woman who was diagnosed and treated for years for MS, a condition she did not have
• $1.8 Million for the estate of a woman who died as a result of her PCP’s failure to detect a pulmonary embolism
• $1.75 Million recovery to the estate of man paralyzed due to a radiologist’s misreading of CT Scan
• $1.5 Million Settlement for Failure to Diagnose and Treat Esophageal Cancer
• $1.5 Million recovery for death of man due to his PCP’s failure to diagnose prostate cancer
• $1.4 Million recovery for the estate of a man killed in motor vehicle accident
• $1.35 Million Settlement For Medical Malpractice For Death Of A 58-Year-Old Man Due To Failure To Detect A Bowel Perforation
• $1.3 Million Settlement for Death of Municipal Worker Crushed by Defective Industrial Lawn Mower
• $1.23 Million Settlement for Family of Teen Killed in Car Crash
• $1.2 Million recovery for estate of man who suffered brain infection due to radiologist’s misreading of CT scan
• $1.2 Million recovery for woman who contracted Legionnaires Disease in a hotel hot tub
• $1.0 Million recovery for family of teenage girl who died following thyroid surgery due to surgeon’s failure to order pre-operative sleep study